From 2018, the institution will develop specialization courses, aimed at the interest of the graduated, seeking the continuous formation as well as attending the external community demand.
In the organization of the Feluma Faculty Post-Graduation courses, the following guiding principles are observer:
- Quality in the teaching activities, academic investigation;
- Search for continuous update;
- Curricular flexibility that meets the tendency diversity in the area and the plurality in teaching.
- Integration with the graduation activities;
- Interaction with the scientific community and with society.
The teaching-learning process, in this perspective, has the following characteristics:
- To allow the educational work to be carried out by knowledge areas;
- To enable a scientific and cultural production space;
- To instigate the research, study and experiences change spirit.
- To promote a wide, critical, ethical and real lecture of the several faces of the social context;
- To establish professor-student-school-community interpersonal bonds, promoting the interchange at the different coexistence levels;
- To reinvent the scholar routine: dynamic, interactive, significant and interdisciplinary teaching.
- To use learning situations which correlate to the individual experience and the concepts and problems of the social-economical-political-cultural reality;
- To work the trans-disciplinarity, seeking the relations among the different knowledge areas;
- To contextualize the contents and the needs presented by the local, regional and international market;
- To provide an environment able to promote the creativity, the flexibility, the autonomy and the citizenship;
- To follow, in a permanent, diverse and participative form the teaching-learning process.
The didactic procedures should be instigators, creatives, innovative, diverse and adequate, in the direction of extract the maximum potential of each student. Such methodology will seek to approximate theory and practice, by the continuous exercise of thinking, making and understanding, a way for that they develop the competencies and abilities required by the market:
- Using the creativity;
- To make researches in varied sources;
- Improving the interpersonal relationship;
- To take decisions;
- To have initiative;
- Assuming risks;
- Using the leadership capacity;
- To improve in the information technology;
- Planning and organizing;
- To solve problems;
- To analyze hypothesis;
- To accept the new.
The proposed curricular structure for each course will favor the diverse formation, conducted by the integration of the theoretical and practical activities.